We are devoted to safeguarding the privacy of our users. At Alisce Professionals, we take great care to protect the information you provide us online and to ensure that you are aware of how we gather, utilize, and store your information. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain physical, technical, and procedural protections to protect your information. We have used and will continue to take commercially reasonable steps to assure the privacy of your information. We regularly evaluate new information security technology and update our information security measures as necessary.
Although we value your privacy greatly, we can't completely guarantee that it won't be divulged to third parties given the current legal and technological landscape.
This Privacy Statement explains our privacy practices and informs you of the following: - the types of information we gather from site visitors and the methods used to collect that information
Personally Identifiable Information:
We refer to information that could be used to identify or contact you as "personally identifiable information" when we use terms like "full name," "street address," "town or city," "state," "zip code," "phone number," "date of birth," or "email address." If you have been a customer or have submitted this kind of information, or such personally identifiable information mentioned above also contains details about your relationships or transactions with us. For instance, if you make a purchase on our site, we will also keep track of your billing address, image choices, order number, and information about the internet address of your computer and any website that may have referred or directed you to the site (such as the referring URL). We gather this data together with others so that we can send you marketing materials, fulfill your order, and communicate with you about it.
We may personalize your experience on the site, show you content we believe you'll find interesting, or let us personalize what you see when you visit the site based on your choices using the information we collect from you, including personally identifying information.
Third Parties on our site
Advertisements, mentions, and links to other websites and organizations may be found on our website. You should be aware that other laws can be in effect when third parties acquire, use, or disclose personal information in connection with their advertisements, promotions, or other websites you come across online. Even if we have a relationship with the third party, we have no control over their use of such technology. We advise you to look into their policies and practices regarding your information and to contact them directly with any questions you may have in this regard.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Alisce Professionals Team makes a good faith effort not to disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as stated in this privacy statement. However, we will give others access to your personally identifiable information: - When you give us permission to do so (you "opt-in"), in which case their use of your information is governed by their respective privacy rules.
Communications from us
If you provide us with your email address, we might occasionally email you to let you know about new services, goods, or news that's important to you or the community.
Our privacy guidelines are designed to ensure that we:
1) We only gather and use your personally identifiable information when it's essential to provide you with high-quality service, run our business, and inform you of the products and services offered by our family of companies;
2) Safeguard the personally identifiable information that users of the site entrust to us, upholding stringent security and confidentiality requirements. In this regard, we even restrict access by our own staff to those who have received training and guidance on how to handle such information, and any staff member found to be in violation of our requirements for security and confidentiality will be subject to our disciplinary procedures;
4) Demand that any other company we hire or engage to perform services for us adhere to our privacy standards and permit us to audit them for compliance;
5) Make every effort to keep your personally identifiable information complete, up-to-date, and accurate based on the information you provide us in order to prevent fraud and other activities we may be required to monitor and report in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
6) Exchange information about you and conduct credit approvals or checks necessary for your purchases of Products from us. Our website offers a simple and practical way for you to access and modify the personally identifiable data you give us